Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Things rattling around my head ...

  • The Drama Ratio: The amount of bullshit you are willing to deal with in pursuit of carrying on a relationship with a person. Factors effecting said ratio can include attractiveness, entertainment value, intellectual stimulation, potential for intercourse and a variety of other things. Ultimately, an individual consistently surpassing their established Drama Ratio should be abandoned, preferably in an empty field in the middle of nowhere. DO YOU HEAR THAT, DANIEL?!

  • I walked around for a good portion of the day yesterday with a small piece of oatmeal on my shirt in the area of my left breast. That's right, I was walking around work with what I can only assume people thought was a large booger on my boobie. And I wonder why no one respects me at work. Also, I routinely use the word boobie. So there you go.

  • There is nothing so singularly annoying as trying to consume tuna fish in the presence of my cats. I was pretty upset about it earlier until I realized that it was disturbing for my cats and I to enjoy the same foods. Kind of put me off my sandwich.

  • Developing internet theory: If you only have one photograph of yourself that you show people and in said picture you look creepy/ugly/like a cyberstalker, you are, most likely, creepy/ugly/a cyberstalker. Pre-judging at it's finest!

  • Meh.

No comments: