Monday, November 17, 2008

  • Have decided to start expressing all of my pent-up frustration and rage the only way I know how: the wave.

  • Have also decided to start implementing simple deterrent practices at work. Too often do I let an annoying coworker continue with unacceptable behavior. From now on, I'm going to start arriving at work armed with a spray bottle and when someone pisses me off I'm going to spray them with water and yell "No! That's BAD! No!" It works for the cats; I see no reason why it shouldn't work at the office.

  • Was recently told by an acquaintance that I was too nice and they were afraid of offending me. Clearly this blog is not widely read.

  • Several weeks ago the term 'partial-birth abortion' was being bandied about the office. Really? This is appropriate office talk now? REALLY? I nipped that in the bud right quick, I'll have you all know.

  • EW's Entertainers of the Year: #1. Robert Downey Jr. + #2. Tina Fey = Welcome to the inside of my head. It's a sexy place in here.

  • So I drive the exact same way to work every day and have been for the last 5 months. The other day I'm examining the signage for the sushi restaurant that I have little-to-no interest in when I notice that beneath the name of the restaurant (Maki-Zushi) is the phrase "hardcore sushi." Hardcore sushi? What does that even mean? Like, as if eating raw fish wasn't intense enough ... no, this sushi, it is HARDCORE. I can only imagine this means that it's been sitting in a bucket in an alley for three days before you eat it because DUDE, IT'S JUST THAT EXTREME. Psh. Hardcore sushi. Bitch, please.

  • Meh is now a sanctioned word. Next up? Blurgh.

No comments: